We’re seeking a marketing professional to join one of our Fortune 150 clients for an exciting opportunity in their newest software development division. In this role, you’ll deliver advanced digital solutions to various vertical customer markets.
The ideal candidate is someone who has successfully developed and delivered high-performing technology-related marketing plans and collateral across all stages of the customer journey and on multiple channels within a quantifiable lead-to-revenue framework.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Create and operate go-to-market strategies, product launches, operational readiness, and training to drive software product adoption and advocacy.
- Create and execute internal and external communications and marketing strategies and organizational messaging.
- Lead and coach project, account, and vendor management.
- Build, lead, and strengthen relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and leadership.
- Write, edit, and create content and strategic messaging according to relevant style and brand guidelines.
- Manage and maintain budget and financials.
- Prepare and execute event planning and logistics.
- Set targets for data-driven decisions and compile and analyze data and analytics.
- Understand and champion digital tools, trends, and channels with stakeholders.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Present information in compelling messages to engage target audiences with effective, high-quality visual and experiential media.
- Interpret information using analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed in this position:
- Creative problem-solving skills with an affinity for delivering clear, practical solutions
- Exceptional writing, speaking, and presentation skills with a demonstrative portfolio of work samples
- Strategic mindset and tactical ability with a strong aptitude for teamwork and collaboration
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to map diverse buyer and customer journeys and align touchpoints with marketing communications
- Experience and understanding in product marketing, software development, and technology lifecycles
- Strength in managing vendors to deliver materials according to marketing plans, budgets, and timelines
- Ability to develop and implement marketing and communications plans for various channels, including social media, online advertising, events, email, and others
- Ability to track, report on, and fine-tune campaigns to maximize effectiveness
- Willingness to try innovative marketing ideas to enable sales growth
- Eagerness to quickly understand the current digital product portfolio and work to deliver a marketing roadmap for the global sales teams
- Experience with marketing automation tools, digital web platforms, and Microsoft 365 preferred (such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Drupal, WordPress, and SharePoint)
- College, university, or equivalent degree in communications, marketing, or a related subject (required)
- MBA, master's in communications, master's in marketing, or equivalent degree (highly preferred)
- Digital experience in emerging trends, digital for business, metrics, paid and organic, advertising content (preferred)
- Graphic design skills (visual communications channel capabilities preferred)
- Global perspective and experience (preferred)
- Client or account management experience (preferred)
- System integration or account management for marketing roles (preferred)
- 6 Sigma, Value Stream Transformation certification (preferred)