The Digital Marketing Specialist produces strategies, campaigns, and content that audiences love. They will support multiple client assignments at once, collaborating with team members from all service lines to deliver work that generates success for our brands. They’ve got to be an organized, data-driven, creative thinker with a knack for solving the seemingly unsolvable.
If that sounds like you — plus you’ve got some existing digital marketing experience and a desire to expand your skills — keep reading.
Here’s what you'll be responsible for:
- Tactical, strategic planning. You’ll be responsible for choosing the right marketing mix of tactics and channels for assigned projects. This means you should have a deep understanding of digital experiences (including websites, email, blogs, social media, and more!) and a habit of finding new ways to use content and tech creatively.
- Implementing and managing campaigns in-platform. Once digital marketing plans have been finalized, you’ll be helping execute them across myriad channels. This will often include social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) digital display (such as programmatic and D2P), and SEM (through Google Ads and Google Display Network). For certain accounts, this may also entail ongoing community management through social media.
- Developing creative content. You’ll be advising on and contributing written copy when necessary, and working with designers, developers, and the copywriting team throughout the content and campaign creative development process. As a digital marketer, your creative recommendations should be founded on performance and industry best practices.
- Organizing and tracking performance. You’ll be building out editorial calendars and content publishing schedules for a diverse mix of campaigns, and you’ll have to track project progress and campaign performance. This may include running analytics, performing A/B tests, and interpreting other metrics as appropriate.
- Serving clients. You should be able to provide exceptional, consultative customer service as a trusted client partner while ensuring that project objectives are being met and timelines, budgets, and scopes of work are being managed.
- Supporting digital team members. You should always be ready to provide assistance to content, strategy, creative, and development teams as they work to execute digital marketing plans. Teamwork makes the dream work they say.
- Contribute with a true marketer’s mindset. At Trendyminds, we are a full-service agency, you will need to approach client projects and challenges with the mindset of a marketer. That means finding creative solutions that can often employ the use of our different service lines like web, film, and creative. This also means that you’ll need a working knowledge of content management systems (CMS), search engine optimization (SEO), website analytics, and more!
- Communicating, communicating… and communicating some more. This is the communication business, and you should thrive on interacting with everyone from clients to team members. The quality of our work depends on open communication in-person and over the phone, as well as through email, text, Slack, and all other appropriate channels.
Here’s what you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital communications, or a similar field.
- Proven work history with 2+ years in a digital marketing-related position.
- Ability to create marketing strategies that include KPIs aligned to business goals, well-defined audience targeting, and a relevant channel mix needed to accomplish the outlined objectives.
- Experience implementing digital advertising in the applicable advertising channels (i.e. Facebook’s Ads Manager, Google Ads, Amazon Marketplace, and Programmatic Display).
- Experience pulling insights and building recommendations from Google Analytics (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager certifications preferred).
- Experience reporting from social media, digital displays, and SEM channels (i.e. Sprout Social, Social Studio, HubSpot, Google Ads, etc.).
- Passion for building client relationships and the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication abilities, including oral, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Experience with marketing tactics and tools for our service lines including film, marketing, and web.