As an Animator, you’ll bring client stories to life through beautiful, expressive animation. You’ll need to come equipped with polished motion graphics and animation skills, and willingness to assist our account teams in building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with our clients.
In this position, you’ll work directly with clients on a variety of projects. Confidence in your work and the ability to give professional suggestions are musts. We’ll also expect you to develop concepts, produce pre-visualization assets, adapt technical approaches throughout projects, and professionally package animated content for clients.
Remote work is possible.
Here’s what you’ll do around here:
- Tell stories. You’ll need a sense of timing and natural motion that translates to captivating visual storytelling.
- Make moves. Animate characters, graphics, and other elements to clearly communicate ideas.
- Communicate your ideas. You’ll need excellent oral and written communication, listening, organization, and presentation skills.
- You do know how to juggle, right? Good. You’ll manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities to meet deadlines. Actual juggling is a bonus.
- Be visionary. Produce high-quality pre-visualization assets for client review including sketches, style frames, storyboards, and animatics.
- Keep the brainstorm a-brewin’. Contribute to client meetings and brainstorming sessions by creating concept ideas and managing discussions. Participate in internal meetings to gather and share knowledge on behalf of client accounts.
- Work quickly, flexibly, and intelligently. Meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
- Thrive. We value people who continually strive to do good work and aim to grow in their experience and skill.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in motion graphics, animation, or similar new media field
- At least three years of experience in an agency or production company
- Strong understanding of:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Ability to record and edit sound, including voice-over and music
- Bonus skills:
- Cinema 4D or Maya.
- Ability to do quality and clean hand-drawn 2D animation.
- Redshift and Octane experience.