The Film Producer serves as the go-to expert on all things film and video marketing — for our clients and agency team members alike. They’re responsible for putting together an ace team for each film and video project, and for making sure each project is executed to the highest levels of quality while meeting required deadlines. You’ll be expected to relentlessly champion innovative and competitive creative practices, as well as to build and maintain strong, trusted relationships with clients and internal team members.
A knack for prioritizing requests and communicating effectively is key to success in this role. You’ll be working closely with our operations and executive teams to keep all film and video projects, finances, business development, and other related company operations on-track and operating efficiently.
Here's a snapshot (but not all) of your responsibilities:
- Be a creative catalyst. You dream up, develop, and execute film and video initiatives that advance the promotional goals of our clients and our agency.
- Get engaged. You build upon our current client relationships and participate in new business development through networking and community involvement.
- Lead leader. You spearhead the lead and prospect acquisition process for all film and video projects, with support from your team as needed.
- Celluloid scholar. You stay up-to-date on film and marketing industry trends, insights, and emerging technologies — and share and implement those learnings for client and agency projects.
- Perfectionist. You ensure that all projects are of maximum quality through extensive review of project goals and deliverables.
- Give a helping hand. You provide support and assistance to all teams with strategy and implementation, as needed.
- Team player. You know how to work with other team members and partner agencies, and they love you — or at least love how you collaborate.
- Self-starter. You naturally manage your schedule so your projects meet every deadline, whether near or far.
- Protect this house. You give our video creatives freedom to be… creative. Focus on the business details and allow them to do what they do best.
- Keep moving forward. With a weather eye on the horizon, you can spy issues that might impact our business long before the rest of the team — and you can help teams successfully navigate around them so projects are completed up to standard and on time.
- Neat and tidy. Our office is our business home, and we keep it in order. You work with your team to keep things looking nice and operating efficiently.
- Cents and sensibility. As you’re involved with financial planning for film and video projects, you’re intrinsically connected to the financial health of our company. You’ve got to have the financial acumen needed to work with our team to yield the best results.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A proven work history with at least 3 years in an agency setting, preferably in a role involved with video marketing, animation, motion graphics, or other related visual media
- At least one year of business development or sales-related experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Passion for calculating figures and keeping up to date on the latest in business technology
- Demonstrated data-driven thinking
- Budget and time management skills