As a Motion Designer, you’ll bring client stories to life through beautiful, expressive animation. You’ll need to come equipped with polished motion graphics and animation skills, and a willingness to assist our account teams in building and maintaining strong trusted relationships with our clients.
In this position, you’ll work directly with one of our largest tech clients on a variety of projects. Confidence in your work and the ability to give professional suggestions are musts. We’ll also expect you to develop concepts, produce pre-visualization assets, adapt technical approaches throughout projects, and professionally package animated content for clients.
Remote work is possible.
Here’s what you’ll do around here:
- Tell stories. You’ll need a sense of timing and natural motion that translates to captivating visual storytelling.
- Make moves. Animate characters, graphics, and other elements to clearly communicate ideas.
- Communicate your ideas. You’ll need excellent oral and written communication, listening, organization, and presentation skills.
- You do know how to juggle, right? Good. You’ll manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities to meet deadlines. Actual juggling is a bonus.
- Be visionary. Produce high-quality pre-visualization assets for client review including sketches, style frames, storyboards, and animatics.
- Keep the brainstorm a-brewin’. Contribute to client meetings and brainstorming sessions by creating concept ideas and managing discussions. Participate in internal meetings to gather and share knowledge on behalf of client accounts.
- Work quickly, flexibly, and intelligently. Meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
- Thrive. We value people who continually strive to do good work and aim to grow in their experience and skill.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in motion graphics, animation, or similar new media field
- At least three years of experience in an agency or production company
- Strong understanding of:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including:
- After Effects
- Ability to record and edit sound, including voice-over and music. Master audio levels and add sound effects.
- Experience with video compression and image optimization techniques.
- Bonus skills:
- Video Editing [ Premiere Pro ]
- Cinema 4D or Maya
- Color Correction/Finishing