The Designer creates dynamic visual content for our largest tech client and their audiences, combining proven practical design skills with a natural flair for visual storytelling. Working in a collaborative environment with other members of our creative, account, and administrative teams, the Designer will develop functional-yet-imaginative visuals that capture the essence of our tech client’s brand and effectively communicate their messages.
You’ll be expected to craft strategic and innovative design solutions for our largest tech client in a variety of styles for a number of different marketing applications, all while building strong professional relationships with clients and internal team members alike. You’ll also be responsible for project management of all assigned initiatives, so organization will be paramount to your success.
Here's a snapshot (but not all) of your responsibilities:
- Designery design. You’re an artist at heart with a brain for branding and business, capable of creating strategically targeted and aesthetically compelling digital visuals for any kind of client, in any kind of industry, with any kind of audience.
- Collaborative collaboration. You’re an active participant in meetings, intuitive about taking instruction from creative and design directors, and a natural at working together with copywriters and other designers at all project stages.
- The medium is the message. You’ll need a versatile design skillset and the ability to create visual messaging for all of our project mediums, which include (but aren’t limited to): visual strategy for branding and campaigns, page layouts, signage, presentations — as well as digital and social ads, and email.
- The details make the design. You’re a detail-oriented worker and a meticulous proofer, quasi-obsessed with the quality of your creative output.
- Taking care of business. You’re a pro at meeting milestones, keeping design projects on-track and on-budget, recording your time, and keeping all relevant teams informed about your progress.
- Communicative communication. You’ll often need to speak up and clearly explain your plans for pending design work, and you’ll be expected to engage professionally with clients.
- Manage your projects. You are incredible at project management and are fully capable to keep your work on track and on budget. Your PM skills are an equal to your design skills.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, visual communications, or a similar field of study.
- Three or more years of experience in an agency setting, or similar.
- Proven knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web and user experience design
- Willingness to have an untraditional work schedule occasionally
- Bonus skills:
- Video editing
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technology-based Experience